The Franklin Township Trails Advisory Committee (TAC) is interested in promoting trail use by the township youth. The TAC is invites you to participate in the following program:
Take-a-Photo-from-a-Trail contest for KIDS!
Franklin Township trails have places that, when captured in a photo, could encourage others to get out and explore. To encourage expanded trail usage, the TAC is soliciting photographs taken from trails located in the township and will award a prize to the best photograph taken from each trail. Entry rules for the photography contest will be as follows:
- Participants must be 18 years or younger and a resident of Franklin Township
- A limit of one photo per contestant per trail location can be submitted.
- Entries must be received by Monday, July 3, 2017. The TAC, at its first meeting after July 3, will select a First, Second, and Third place winner. They will be awarded a certificate and small prize (a baseball cap imprinted with “Franklin Township Trails”).
- The photo may be submitted either:
- electronically at https://franklintwp.seamlessdocs.com/f/kidsphoto or
- as a printed copy delivered to the Trails Advisory Committee, Municipal Building, 475 DeMott Lane, Somerset, NJ 08873.
- Franklin Twp. reserves the right to use the contest photo entries with entrants name on the Franklin Township website, cable stations, at Township Events, in print, and promotional township items including the Township Calendar.
- A photo contest registration form must be submitted by an Adult, Parent or Guardian with each photo entry. Each photo must be clearly identified as to the trail location from which it was taken and the date taken. We encourage the photos to be taken within the year.
- For questions please email FranklinTrails